This is Ricepaper Magazine’s 400th blog post, and such a milestone is worth celebrating!
Let’s take a quick look back at some of our website’s most intriguing and insightful pieces. Here are a few of our favourites. Check them out!
Have fun walking down memory lane!
- An Exclusive Interview with Doretta Lau, Nancy Lee, Kevin Chong, and Tom Cho
- “Egg on Mao: The Story of an Ordinary Man Who Defaced an Icon and Unmasked a Dictatorship”
- Ricepaper Magazine Exclusive: Poet and Musician Janice Lee
- Writers-in-Dialogue: Gillian Sze and Fred Wah
- Reading Madeleine Thien: dialogic sessions with Norman Cornett
- Don’t Call Me Hapa by Aaron Leaf
- Writers-in-Dialogue: Discussing Narrative Poetry with Ray Hsu and Fiona Tinwei Lam
- Uploaded: a profile of Andrew Huang
- Tobias Wong (1974-2010)
- Race and Gender Based Stereotyping of Asian Women: Pointing at Western Society’s “Elephant in the Room”
- Jillian Tamaki – New York Times Op-Art: Domestic Men of Mystery
- An Interview with Angry Asian Man
- Shutterbox: Asian Canadian Childhoods
Here’s to many more post and new memories! Subscribe to our newsletter here and stay in touch.